A True Production Custom Unlike No Other.
Introducing the all-new Raider SCL - a very special, very limited production Raider for those wanting a truly unique chopper-inspired machine. Only 500 will be built and will feature everything that makes the Raider S one of the world's great performance cruisers, and more.
• The limited production Raider SCL is loaded with premium cruiser features. Crafted for riders who value exclusivity, only 500 of these exceptional machines will be built.
• Newly developed high-metallic Blazing Orange paint was created specifically for the Raider SCL. Coupled with a metal flake and shine made possible by a 6-layer painting process, its vibrancy is unlike any other color produced for a Star® Motorcycle. This bike is sure to stand out from the crowd.
• Stainless steel mesh throttle cables as well as clutch and brake lines give this bike a premium look.
• Custom 5-spoke chrome wheels co-developed by Star and Performance Machine, with matching chrome pulley and chrome belt guard, help elevate the Raider SCL to a true production custom.
• Great attention to detail was taken into consideration when designing the genuine leather two-tone seat with embossed SCL logo, and matching orange stitching – keeping the discerning cruiser customer in mind. Over time, the seat will develop a character of its own and will be unlike any other.
• An exclusive metal SCL badge with hologram is placed on top of the fuel tank as a constant reminder to its owner that only 500 of these unique machines exist.
• 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled, OHV with 4 valves per cylinder, pushrod 48-degree V-twin pumps out max torque at just 2500 rpm and max power at 4500 rpm for powerful, relaxed cruising.
• Four pushrod-activated valves and two spark plugs per cylinder provide optimum combustion efficiency along with classically beautiful engine architecture.
• Ceramic-composite plated cylinders for superior heat dissipation with forged pistons cooled by oil jets. Provides outstanding reliability and longer engine life.
• 9.48:1 compression ratio and aggressive cam timing increase power output across the board.
• Computer-controlled, twin-bore fuel injection monitors multiple engine parameters to calculate perfect mixture under all conditions; wide-angle 12-hole fuel injectors provide excellent atomization.
• A 3.5-liter airbox is hidden in the area below the fuel tank for great performance and clean styling.
• Two-into-one-into-two exhaust with Exhaust Ultimate Power valve (EXUP®) inside boosts torque in the 2500~3500-rpm range.
• Special custom-machining of the cooling fin edges gives a jewel-like appearance to the engine as light hits it from different angles.
• All-aluminum cast frame is light, rigid, and tuned for light, athletic handling. A light, Controlled-Fill, aluminum swingarm casting complements the bike’s lithe style.
• Low, sculpted rider and passenger seat of exclusive, two-toned genuine leather with orange stitching set this bike apart while maintaining the Raider’s casual, urban cruising style ergonomics.
• A 6-degree yoke angle—the first ever on a street-legal Star Motorcycle—makes it possible to achieve that custom look as well as neutral handling and straight-line cruisability: 33-degree rake plus 6 degrees yoke angle gives total rake of 39 degrees and 102mm of trail.
• Custom 5-spoke wheels co-developed by Star and Performance Machine are chrome plated for uncommon custom beauty. There’s 120/70-21-inch tire up front, and a wide, 210/40-18 out back—the tallest and widest ever on a Star.
• 46mm fork tubes serve a sweet appearance and an excellent ride through 5.1 inches of wheel travel.
• A tucked-out-of-sight single shock out back provides a smooth ride under varying loads.
• The flangeless fuel tank gets a 6-layer paint process with meticulous application of Raider SCL’s exclusive metallic Blazing Orange paint for an unmatched look. It carries a full 4.2 gallons of fuel for an excellent cruising range.
• Front brake master cylinder with integrated lever operates a pair of 298mm front discs squeezed by strong monoblock calipers for excellent power and feel, with a 310mm disc out back.
• Strong, light and narrow belt final drive contains embedded carbon fiber for even greater strength.
• Wiring harness uses super-slim wires for compactness and lighter weight, and switchgear wiring is routed inside the handlebar for a clean appearance.
• Left-thumb operated high-beam switch, and right-thumb activated accessory driving light switch for great visibility.
• Jewel-like fit and finish, and Star quality paint, chrome and attention to detail are evident all over the Raider.
• Cool, tank-mounted instrumentation complements the custom look, and contains analog speedometer and fuel gauge, along with twin digital tripmeters, odometer and self-diagnostics.
• Bright multireflector headlight, LED taillight, and amber turn signals behind clear lenses give a custom look.
• 02 sensor and three-way catalyst reduce emissions.
• Raider SCL (Star Custom Line) comes equipped with billet wheels & pulley, custom leather seat, braided stainless steel throttle cables, clutch and brake hoses.